- Add 1Litre of water + 4 tbsp Sugar + 2 tbsp tea in a clean container.
- Bring to boil.
- Sieve and keep aside to cool.
- Use tea bags to skip sieving.
Use a glass jar to combine our Kombucha SCOBY pack with the cooled sweet tea.
- Cover the jar with a breathable cloth (an old t-shirt will work too).
- Leave to ferment in a cool dry environment of 20 – 29 degree Celsius for 7 – 10 days.
- Kombucha should be stored under refrigeration.
- You can flavour it and even carbonate it if you want to!
- Please note: If you intend to brew another batch, make sure to keep aside 250 ml of starter tea and the newly formed baby SCOBY.