Our Tempeh is made using 100% non-GMO and Organic whole soybeans. We wash, split, dehull and cook the beans before fermenting with a starter culture. It is then second fermented with herbs and spices to absorb maximum flavours and nutrients.
KNOW YOUR TEMPEH
✓ PREBIOTIC FIBER RICH - Unlike Tofu, Tempeh retains all of its fiber making it wholesome for gut health
✓ BIOAVAILABLE NUTRIENTS – Anti nutrients like phyates that interfere in the absorption of nutrients are broken down. The are made available for the body to absorb (which is not the case with a lot of lentils, pulses and nuts). All thanks to the magic of fermentation
✓ COMPLETE PROTEIN – 1 Tempeh but all 9 essential amino acids. No FOMOs here.
✓ NUTRITION POWERHOUSE - With 19g vegan protein/ 100g Tempeh, it’s the richest source of vegan protein available
✓ PROTEIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE – No compromise in taste, texture or flavour. No compromise in Amino Acids and No compromise in quality manufacturing!
✓ TEMPEH IN INDIA - 100% Natural, Gluten-free, Plant-based protein with zero preservatives, Made with love in India.
MADE WITH PULSES
Organic & Non-GMO
SUPER VERSATILE TEMPEH
Schezwan Tempeh in Lettuce cups
We bring to you Tempeh in a desi Chinese style with this recipe that is sure to be a leeway to skip ordering-in as that is how easy it is to make.
- For tempeh
- 200gm tempeh
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5-6 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 carrot
- ½ a red bell pepper
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp schezwan sauce
- ½ tbsp brown sugar
- Lettuce leaves
- For peanut sauce
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce/ schezwan sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar/ agave
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Sauté 5-6 chopped garlic, 1 medium sized chopped onion, 1 julienne cut carrot in 1 tbsp oil, till they turn slightly softer
- Add ½ a yellow bell pepper, ½ a bell red pepper and 200 gm tempeh diced into bite sized pieces
- Add 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 ½ tbsp schezwan sauce, 1 tbsp brown sugar, salt to taste if needed. Close the lid and let the mix cook for 8-10 mins
- For peanut sauce, add 4 tbsp peanut butter, 2 ½ tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp hot sauce/ schezwan sauce, 2 tsp of brown sugar, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp sesame oil and 2-3 tbsp water. Mix well.
- Add the schezwan tempeh into lettuce leaves and devour the goodness.
Cooking with Tempeh is a lot of fun! Check out these recipes to inspire the chef in you!
Consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt.